Friday, August 25, 2006

Egyptian Comic Book Company-AKcomics.com

In the Summer 2006 issue of AUC Today, the alumni magazine of the American University in Cairo, there is a profile of AUC alumnus Ayman Kandeel's company, AKComics.com. It publishes series in Arabic and English, and according to the article, a recent deal with a U.S. distributor may open up the English market dramatically.

I ordered a subscription to all four of the English and Arabic versions of the series, and I've ordered the back issues of the all series. So I'm hoping to report back as soon as I read enough to have something to say.

Has anybody read any of these already? What are your impressions?

1 comment:

Arshad said...

Salam alykum and Ramadhan Kareem
Excellent job you are doing brother MashaAllah keep it goin..
May I kindly invite you to visit my blog
http://justlybalanced.blogspot.com
where I try to look at issues through an Islamic perspective.
Please check my post who sets the agenda?